Specializing in the insurance needs specific to Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, and the Health & Fitness Industry.
At CMR, we have a specific focus and partner with Hospitality clients to develop the resources, tools and solutions to navigate their risk management program. CMR specializes in providing property & general liability insurance programs for the Hospitality Industry focusing on Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants (including fine dining and franchises) and Health & Fitness Facilities.
Our services include risk management review, insurance marketing & placement, claims management, loss control services focusing on employee and guest safety, employee retention and hiring, contractual review, and many more hospitality specific service programs. CMR has specific insurance programs that include a broad level of coverage including:
- General Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Business Interruption
- Assault & Battery Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability/Discrimination/Directors & Officers
- Cyber / Privacy Breach Coverage
- Active Shooter
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Alternative Risk / Captive Program
Through our client centric focus, advocacy based model, and resource platform, CMR is uniquely positions to work with Hospitality organizations.
- Policy Audit, limit and Property Valuation, and Coverage Comparison
- Key contractual & Risk Transfer Review
- Benchmarking & Premium Alternatives
- Implementation of key coverages specific to the Hospitality Industry
- Review, Augmentation, and Implementation of Injury & Illness Prevention
- Experience Modification Reduction
- Key Risk Identification
- Loss Trending & Identification
- Pre-hire Integrity Screening
- Ongoing Education and In-house Risk Management Training
- On-going Property & Casualty Claim Reviews
- Loss Reserve & Incurred Reduction Programs
- Strategic Vendor Assignments
- Claim Reserve Closures & Audits
- Selection and Implementation of Expert Defense Counsel
Our entire focus is to create a tailored program that serves our clients needs for the long term, protects all stakeholders, and drives significant cost savings. Being an expert in your business allows for true partnership and long term cost savings.